Do you want to camp in the middle of nature? Then the Via Natura campsites are for you.
This eco-responsible association brings together independent campsites with less than 120 pitches that place people and the environment at the heart of their commitment.
In addition to the friendly atmosphere that reigns on these campsites, their philosophy can be summed up in a few points:
- to promote the local heritage
- to offer you preserved sites and accommodation that is integrated into the landscape
- to reduce the environmental impact as much as possible
- to encourage the discovery of the local fauna and flora
- to discover local customs through folklore or gastronomy
- promote local employment by highlighting the region’s craftsmen
- encourage soft means of transport such as bicycles and electric vehicles
- to preserve living spaces for the local fauna on the campsite, in collaboration with associations such as the LPO (Ligue de Protection des Oiseaux – French RSPB)
Situated in the heart of magnificent landscapes, among the mountains of the Alps or the Pyrenees, in the Périgord, the Vosges or the Morvan, in the Gorges of the Tarn or the Jonte, etc., the Via Natura campsites offer you a camping holiday close to nature.