Campsite Via Natura Pré Fixe is a 4-star campsite nestled in a natural setting, halfway between Toulouse and the Pyrenees, in Occitania. Like all campsites in the VIA NATURAchain, this small campsite of 43 sites takes special care in protecting the environment.
Located in the village of Comminges, this campsite takes advantage of the green landscapes of the Pyrenees of Haute-Garonne, a region steeped in history that enjoys the sweet way of life of the Pyrenean Piedmont. An hour from Toulouse and Tarbes, the Pré Fixe campsite is the ideal starting point for discovering the Pyrenees and some of Occitanie’s most beautiful cities: Toulouse, Albi and Lourdes.
The pitches are terraced and facing the Pyrenees mountains. Each pitch is flat, from 80 to 100m², grassy, and bounded by vivid hedges that preserve your privacy. The larger trees allow you to enjoy shady spaces. Sun, shade, view of the valley where cows graze, fields of sunflowers, choose your cocoon for your next holiday.
Hiking in the Comminges:
– Walking trails: many arrowed and documented trails, accessible from AURIGNAC or directly from the campsite, will allow you to discover our region.
– Hiking in the mountains, discovering a rare fauna and flora…
Visit the Luchon tourist office.
Sports and fun activities at the foot of the Pyrenees
Preferred partnerships with mountain guides who will share their passion with the whole family:
– Canyoning with Joel Cascarre
– Aquatic hike, discovery of the flora and fauna of the Pyrenees with Marc Chatonnay
– Downhill on an all-terrain scooter with Philippe Legrand
– Pyrenees Hô
– Rafting and whitewater at the base of Antignac
– Horse riding in mountain with Cavalcagire
88 km of green path that passes through Cassagnabère and crosses pretty little villages typical of the Comminges region, Garonne route, mountain circuits and climbing passes.
Hillen pottery gardens 15 minutes (among the most beautiful gardens in France).
A relaxing moment in a beautiful place where you will enjoy a delicious tea room.
Lake De la Gimone at 15 minutes: lake designed for swimming, picnic, barbecue, fishing…
Save Gorges and Gallo-Roman Villa of Montmaurin
Cardeilhac Forest (arboretum)
Haute Garonne is proud of Toulouse, a city of art and history and the “capital” of aeronautics.
Renowned for its festive atmosphere, Toulouse is also a jewel for lovers of beautiful monuments (the Capitol, the Augustins Museum, the Basilica of Saint-Sernin, the Jacobins…).
Take advantage of a stay with us to visit the beautiful city of Carcassonne.
With 52 towers and nearly 3 km of fortifications, Carcassonne, World Heritage Site, is the largest fortress in Europe!
The Narbonnaise Gate and the Comtal Castle are the most beautiful jewels.
Medieval village, also famous for its prehistoric site that gave its name to a Paleolithic era, the Aurignacian period, it is located only 5 minutes from the campsite.
A museum of prehistory recently opened its doors there.
Saint Bertrand de Comminges:
Classified as a Grand Occitanie Site, Saint-Bertrand de Comminges is part of the association ‘The most beautiful villages in France’ and has several historical monuments including the Cathedral and the Basilica which are listed as a Unesco World Heritage Site under the Ways of Compostela.
This episcopal city ranks among the high places of the UNESCO World Heritage throughout the world.
Since 2010, UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee has recognized the outstanding universal value of the Albige site, which is visited by more than 800,000 visitors each year.
A unique brick urban set… Unique in its colour, power and harmony.
The famous city of Lourdes is very close to Pré Fixe campsite
Christians from all over the world come to visit Lourdes for its many shrines, including the famous Cave of Lourdes, the Romano-Byzantine Basilica of Notre-Dame-du-Rosaire, and the Basilica of the Immaculate Conception.
– the City of Space in Toulouse
– the PIC DU MIDI, classified Grand Site of Midi-Pyrénées, one of the most majestic peaks of the Hautes-Pyrénées, an exceptional panorama, at 2,877 meters above sea level.
– the mountain villages, Luchon, Arreau (where you can watch the eagle show of Aure).
the Tour de France.
– a detour to Spain in the Aran Valley where you can visit the Aran ParkK, which brings together the main Pyrenean animals.
– the caves of Gargas, and the sanctuary of the hands.