La Porte d’Autan campsite is a 3-star campsite located on the Montagne Noire. You can enjoy the panoramic view of the whole Audoise plain and the Pyrenees chain as well as the magnificent sunsets.
Just a few kilometres from the campsite is Montolieu, the book village, the Canal du Midi and the city of Carcassonne.
Situated 1 hour from Toulouse, the campsite La Porte d’Autan is the central point for visiting the whole of the Aude with Narbonne, Limoux, but also the Tarn with the towns of Castre and Albi, but also the Haute Garonne.
The pitches at La Porte d’Autant campsite are flat and suitable for tents, caravans and motorhomes. Spacious, sunny or shady to meet everyone’s desires.
The pitches at the back of the campsite offer a superb panoramic view of the surrounding countryside.
* The swimming pool is open from 15 June to 15 September. For the children’s enjoyment, night-time activities are organised there every week.
Gourmet strolls with Laura, nature guide and dragonfly specialist.
Zero waste workshops.
In Saissac or just next door
– Cathar Castle
– Lampy basin
– Alzeau, Vauban’s vault, the Rigole
– Cammazes dam or Lac de la Gravette
– Montolieu Book Village
– Paper Mill of Brousses and Villaret
A little further on …
– Leisure Centre of St Férréol
– Copper City of Durfort
– Cathar Castle of Lastours
– Medieval city of Carcassonne
– Australian Park of Carcassonne
– Canal du Midi
– Villeneuve-Minervois windmill
– Medieval village of Hautpoul
– The abbeys of Villelongue and St Papoul
– Limousis Cave
– Cabrespine Giant Abyss
– House Guinot (Blanquette de Limoux)
– The Black Mountain Llamas in Castans
– Revel, Carcassonne and Bram market
– Vineyards: Cabardès, Malepère, Minervois